For Business Centres
OBIT was initially founded as communication operator focused on cooperation with managing companies and commercial estate owners. Thus we have gained a unique and significant experience in delivering services in this field, developed many flexible cooperation patterns with developers and administration of such projects. During implementation of projects for business centres, shopping and warehouse complexes we take into account both interests of an owner or operating company and various needs of renters, and a common concept of the project operation. Therefore our key principals in work with business centres, shopping and warehouse complexes are individual approach to every project, focusing on common project operation conditions, flexibility in services pack tariff plans development.
From time and money saving point of view, ready-to-operate telecom projects with succeeding total support service of the developed network infrastructure are most convenient solutions for a business centre’s owner or managing company. OBIT has a long-term experience in such complex tasks’ solution. We provide:
- Telecom-consulting, individual solution development;
- Digital data transfer channels, construction of fiber-optic networks, and cable entry to the building (at the expense of OBIT);
- Planning and construction of inner network regarding project’s concept and operation conditions: simple to service SCS (structured cabling system);
- Installation of essential telecom equipment;
- Support service of telecom infrastructure;
- Prompt technical support of our clients.
Presently we deliver communication services to more than 500 business centres and 150 shopping and warehouse complexes. Among them you will find Arena-Hall, Golitsin, Aquatoria, Okhta-City, Guyot, Leader, shopping complexes Galeria, Continent, Rodeo Drive, Ostrov, Atmosphere, Yuzhnyiy Polyus and many others. Generally OBIT’s presence in all St. Petersburg business centres amounts to 60%, in all St. Petersburg shopping complexes – 85%.