We provide IT support for all of your company's computer and network equipment. We'll complete all the tasks related to information and technical support: from cartridge refill to server administration.
Focus on developing your business and let the OBIT specialists take care of the serviceability of your IT infrastructure.
Our advantages in IT-outsourcing:
- personnel of more than 200 certified specialists;
- availability of not one or two specialists to be involved, but of a whole team of professionals specializing in different fields. The top-down approach allows you to reduce the time of eliminating the incident and helps to prevent incidents in the future;
- instant response to your request. 98% of appeals are settled online;
- remove support through encrypted channel;
- quick field support by our dedicated experts where impossible to settle a problem remotely;
- electronic registration and recording of all applications, detailed statistics;
- IT cost reduction for your Company.
|Cost||HighSalary, taxes, workplace maintenance, vacation pay, bonuses and overtime pay.||Low Fixed as per Contract.|
|LowResponsibility under the labor relations, special technical means of control of the employee attendance.||High The privacy is specified in the contract, the Customer is provided with the OBIT access control mechanism to any data.|
||LowThe employee can be sick or absent just at the moment when he is so needed.||High The company motivation is based on quick settlements of problems, all the employees are interchangeable.|
|Competence||LimitedOne employee can't know everything.||Wide More than 200 certified professionals quickly resolving any problem.|
|Control||WeakThe employee's work is hard controllable by the Manager.||Strong Automatic accounting of all assigned and solved tasks for the month.|
Range of IT-support services:
Workplace technical support (PC, printer / MFD, telephone):
- ensuring serviceability of hardware, replacing components;
- OS installation, setup and update;
- antivirus protection (with or without private server);
- network connections setting (for local network or Internet);
- installing and setting office software for working with texts, tables, e-mail, Internet, multimedia, instant messaging required for the personnel daily activities;
- setting IP-telephony, softphones;
- installing and setting peripherals: printers, MFD, scanners, etc.;
- cartridge refill, printers / MFD repair.
Corporate computer network administration:
- network connections setting;
- installing and setting the active networking equipment;
- building and maintaining office WiFi networks.
Servers systems administration (Windows and UNIX):
- installation, setting and administration of various server services (e-mail, directory service, file resources, database servers, name servers, proxy servers, firewalls);
- providing fail safety of critical systems;
- data backup;
- monitoring of system / server parameters;
- placement of servers in the OBIT data center.
Ask your questions by phone or using the feedback form.