One out of OBIT’s main fields is connection and servicing of elite- and business class houses’ tenants. During cooperation with residential property developers we provide for project’s ultimately integrated approach that frees developers from many problems and works. Construction of communication network is carried out in parallel with the project implementation, and afterwards we connect each flat to our services after their moving there. Our team of expert specialists undertakes a complex of measures to provide ready-to-operate telecom infrastructure development and service for a building, namely:
- Analysing of client’s business needs and properties of the project under construction, developing of individual proposal based on it;
- Planning and construction of telephone conduit sections and fiber-optic networks, cable entry to the building;
- Planning and construction of SCS indoors in compliance with the client’s needs;
- Indoor comcentre implementation, installation of the required telecom equipment;
- Development and implementation of related systems (civil defense and emergency situation warning system, building management system, house intercom system, etc.);
- Getting all required approvals from state agencies, preparation of documents for project’s handover for commissioning;
- Providing subscribers with telephone connection, access to the Internet, digital television, and also additional intellectual services;
- Support service of the telecom infrastructure;
- Prompt technical support of the clients.
We use our key principles for individual approach, efficiency, and high quality connection supply in the work with our private subscribers, so tenants of the OBIT’s connected and serviced houses use real business-class connection at home. Presently tenants of 27 newly erected buildings are connected to our services, and we have contracted 100 more houses for the connection being on design stage and under construction.
For Business Centres
OBIT was initially founded as communication operator focused on cooperation with managing companies and commercial estate owners. Thus we have gained a unique and significant experience in delivering services in this field, developed many flexible cooperation patterns with developers and administration of such projects. During implementation of projects for business centres, shopping and warehouse complexes we take into account both interests of an owner or operating company and various needs of renters, and a common concept of the project operation. Therefore our key principals in work with business centres, shopping and warehouse complexes are individual approach to every project, focusing on common project operation conditions, flexibility in services pack tariff plans development.
From time and money saving point of view, ready-to-operate telecom projects with succeeding total support service of the developed network infrastructure are most convenient solutions for a business centre’s owner or managing company. OBIT has a long-term experience in such complex tasks’ solution. We provide:
- Telecom-consulting, individual solution development;
- Digital data transfer channels, construction of fiber-optic networks, and cable entry to the building (at the expense of OBIT);
- Planning and construction of inner network regarding project’s concept and operation conditions: simple to service SCS (structured cabling system);
- Installation of essential telecom equipment;
- Support service of telecom infrastructure;
- Prompt technical support of our clients.
Presently we deliver communication services to more than 500 business centres and 150 shopping and warehouse complexes. Among them you will find Arena-Hall, Golitsin, Aquatoria, Okhta-City, Guyot, Leader, shopping complexes Galeria, Continent, Rodeo Drive, Ostrov, Atmosphere, Yuzhnyiy Polyus and many others. Generally OBIT’s presence in all St. Petersburg business centres amounts to 60%, in all St. Petersburg shopping complexes – 85%.
2008 OBIT started active work in the inter operator connection market due to rampant development and business expansion. Presently we a leading operator in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region providing local, intercity and international channels for lease. The majority of St. Petersburg domestic networks and many intergrators employ our connection channels and are our clients and partners. 2010 OBIT entered the European inter operator market due to its success in this field in Russia.
We deliver services to operators on the basis of our own fiber-optic network. OBIT provides for reserve of all crucial segments and round-o-clock technical monitoring of tandems’ and main channels’ condition, which guarantee high level of company's network reliability. To connect international operators OBIT constructed trunk channels among Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Frankfurt, London, and Amsterdam. Every mentioned city has its equipped comcentre capable of operators’ connection via STM-1/4/16, E1 channels or Ethernet with any tolerated traffic capacity.
We suggest the following for operators:
- Connection channels for lease: local (in Saint-Petersburg and the Leningrad region), intercity and international ones;
- External access channels to the Internet with traffic capacity rage 10 Mb/sec to 10 Gb/sec with different kinds of tarification (with traffic counting/unlimited/unlimited under rule «95 percentile»);
- Connection of telephone lines on the local and inner zone levels supplying number capacity within Saint-Petersburg index 812;
- Traffic transfer services: to Saint-Petersburg operators’ networks; to zone operators’ networks; to long-distance operators networks;
- Placement of equipment in OBIT’s own data-centre.